• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
In my local everyone sits at the bar. No one uses the tables. It's been like that forever.
Is your local blessed blessed with having very attractive bar staff ? :cool:

Grecian2K

In my local everyone sits at the bar. No one uses the tables. It's been like that forever.
Not for the last couple of months it hasn't. 😢

ex_user1234

Resigned
Everything about the Devon flag annoys me. I saw it a couple of times today on the way to Budleigh and it annoyed me both times.

DB9

Any ideas on how you could make it more appealing to people moving into the area and furthermore how you would market a new dEDon flag ?
Maybe a joint booklet between DCC and surrounding authorities posted to every household !
Too much green in the flag for my liking!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Too much green in the flag for my liking!
Absolutely. The previous one may have been boring but was mostly neutral in it's colour.

ex_user1234

Resigned
Oh dear. Yet again I'm finding myself in common cause with Ramone.

The entire fabric of the universe must be tearing itself apart at the seams!!!!
So you like the Devon flag? Fair enough.

GJW

I like the colour green a lot. I’m an outdoor man and love the colour of the hills, moors and mountains. The trees in the woods and forests, especially now, are a sight to behold. It has nothing to do with football team colours (that’s just unfortunate). It suits our County perfectly, although a little bit more sky blue for the coast would have improved it.
It is not a football flag. Only a complete numpty would think that.

elginCity

I like the colour green a lot. I’m an outdoor man and love the colour of the hills, moors and mountains. The trees in the woods and forests, especially now, are a sight to behold. It has nothing to do with football team colours (that’s just unfortunate). It suits our County perfectly, although a little bit more sky blue for the coast would have improved it.
It is not a football flag. Only a complete numpty would think that.
Ah, but blue and green should never be seen !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is a thread of mainly humorous thoughts on life. It's not a thread to trade insults.

It'd be a very sad if I had to sin bin it. :(

Think before you post!

GJW

What’s your view on musicals though Hants?