• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Bleddy woman in Tesco this morning. No idea of social distancing, plus she kept picking stuff up and waving it at her daughter before putting it back on the shelf.
Was walking around Lidl's yesterday and saw various items that had obviously been picked up by someone then had second thoughts and just left it on any old empty space.
Should be made to buy the item in question or made to clean the product.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just in the last week, a lot of people seem to have completely forgotten how it's all supposed to work.

I went to Morrisons earlier. The car park was noticeably busier than i've seen it for weeks and not only did it feel like there were far too many people in the shop, there was very little evidence of social distancing.

Stay alert, or summat.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perforated lines (e.g. "tear here") that ain't perforated proper.

Reactions: DB9

Alistair20000

Moles. Bleddy moles.

elginCity

Petrol brushcutter/strimmer nearby revving..pause..revving....pause....revving.....pause.

Swanaldo

The prospect that pubs will be opening, but standing/sitting at the bar will be banned.

This particular barfly disapproves.

iscalad

The prospect that pubs will be opening, but standing/sitting at the bar will be banned.

This particular barfly disapproves.
Punters sitting/standing at the bar are a real pain for bar-tenders and other customers.

Swanaldo

In my local everyone sits at the bar. No one uses the tables. It's been like that forever.

GJW

Stage musicals and the people in them. Life’s not like that. Would be lovely to live in the bubble that these people live in. I know a lot of people love the classic musicals, and I am partial to the odd animated Disney musical, but really, the rest is just embarrassing. Radio 2 on a Sunday with Elaine Page. The Musical singing style is very similar no matter what the theme of the musical, or the age. I love music and I love movies, but musicals need to go in room 101.

GJW

In my local everyone sits at the bar. No one uses the tables. It's been like that forever.
Even before the dinosaurs?