• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Why is the Supporters Trust Silent?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does it really have nothing to say about today's decision and vote to end the season barring the play offs?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does it really have nothing to say about today's decision and vote to end the season barring the play offs?
Give them a chance 😁. I would expect a response tomorrow.

Colesman Ballz

Is that the best that you can come up with as click bait ? 😉

i8cornwall

Wait the trust can communicate???

No not true, i don’t believe it!

There hiding under a “confidentiality” agreement apparently as to why they can’t tell us what was said yesterday.

Not that they would be in a rush anyway like normal.

Colesman Ballz

Wait the trust can communicate???

No not true, i don’t believe it!

There hiding under a “confidentiality” agreement apparently as to why they can’t tell us what was said yesterday.

Not that they would be in a rush anyway like normal.
And you are just being a "dork" as per usual ! :ROFLMAO:

i8cornwall

And you are just being a "dork" as per usual ! :ROFLMAO:
That post was me having a laugh don’t worry.

We clearly know I have very little time for the trust so no point going over old ground.

Andy Holloway

That post was me having a laugh don’t worry.

We clearly know I have very little time for the trust so no point going over old ground.
...and possibly they for you, allegedly!

i8cornwall

...and possibly they for you, allegedly!
I’m not a member so why would they?

I was just someone who gave up a vast amount of his time for the club in the past. Then again I’m not a super volunteer like you Andy.... Allegedly.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
In truth there is little value in saying much until we understand more about what the current decisions mean. As is typical for the EFL the current state of play is clear as mud at the moment.

andrew p long

In truth there is little value in saying much until we understand more about what the current decisions mean. As is typical for the EFL the current state of play is clear as mud at the moment.
the current decisions mean two things. First not playing out the rest of the scheduled 46 games per club. Secondly if league placings are relevant the league two clubs apparently prefer the PPG version.

but nothing else is decided , particularly whether there is any promotion or relegation and if so, how many clubs respectively promoted and relegated, so play offs are just an idea for something that might not happen. If league two think it may be unfair to relegate clubs on the basis of an incomplete season doesn’t that equally apply to relegation from League One? Also timing of any resumption may yet put pay to these supposed play offs.