• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will Dean

jimmy

It's an obvious thing to say but to win 'player's player' shows you are a model professional. Your work rate and commitment is completely unquestionable. He'll be an asset to many a future dressing room, I'm sure.

budegrecian

Obviously another one off the production line with the right character, which I understand is very important to the Academy coaching team. Look forward to him being City's players' player of the year in a few seasons time.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really is good, Truro top of the league when season stopped.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A homegrown midfield to play in the first team in the 21/22 season of Dean, Collins, Hartridge, and Sparkes. 🙋‍♂️

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A homegrown midfield to play in the first team in the 21/22 season of Dean, Collins, Hartridge, and Sparkes. 🙋‍♂️
Why not go for a full team - all we're missing is a second striker so I'm going to have to play Randall in the 'hole' behind the striker

Arthur
Dean, Dyer, Hartridge
Key, Collins, Kite, Jay, Sparkes
Randall
Seymour

budegrecian

Why not go for a full team - all we're missing is a second striker so I'm going to have to play Randall in the 'hole' behind the striker

Arthur
Dean, Dyer, Hartridge
Key, Collins, Kite, Jay, Sparkes
Randall
Seymour
You don't think Ben Chrisene will still be around by then? Me neither... :cry:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Off to Bath City for a month's loan.

chunkymorrinmunter

That's a surprise,,we need the numbers,

Pobbop

Bit of a surprise, might have thought he'd be on the bench, with all the subs, wonder if this means Atananga is close to coming back. Iseguen maybe also an option for that defensive midfield option, as he played it against WBA u-21, always thought he was a striker, but wouldn't be the first to succesfully switch positions at that age..

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit of a surprise, might have thought he'd be on the bench, with all the subs, wonder if this means Atananga is close to coming back. Iseguen maybe also an option for that defensive midfield option, as he played it against WBA u-21, always thought he was a striker, but wouldn't be the first to succesfully switch positions at that age..
Nelson Iseguen is a winger, normally left sided. Certainly didn't notice him playing defensive midfield against WBA, that was Dean and Kite all game. Nelson started on the right wing, then moved to the left when Sparkes went off.