• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charity and other donations

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was hoping to create a list of organisations that those who have money could donate to, particulary those that might be strugglng at the moment. I was thinking along the lines of those that are Exeter related, those that we really need (e.g. RNLI) and those that are not gettng the help they need to battle with the pandemic.

First up from me is our club, donate at https://shop.exetercityfc.com/products/donate-to-exeter-city?_pos=1&_sid=66277a960&_ss=r

The RNLI at https://rnli.org/support-us/give-money/donate

Please list a link below

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here's a link for the Exeter foodbank

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This has come in from Gary Lineker, the British Red Cross

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have received this
Hi there, you may not know but @devoncf has a fund open, we've already got £68,000+ out to local groups but the needs is outstripping what we have, please help . The quickest way to support your local #exeter groups would be to donate here. http://devoncf.com/news/latest-news/devon-coronavirus-response-recovery-fund/

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here's a link for the Exeter foodbank

If you prefer to donate items at a supermarket, then this week's urgent items are tinned meat, tinned potatoes and long life milk.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't forget to use gift aid on donations if possible.

Legohead

Banned
I have donated to my local hospital Chesterfield Royal yesterday and also to buy some PPE for nurses. Not a huge amount but what I have at the moment. I didn't know that it was possible to donate to individual hospitals but if you go on your local hospitals website then you can do that hopefully.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have donated to my local hospital Chesterfield Royal yesterday and also to buy some PPE for nurses. Not a huge amount but what I have at the moment. I didn't know that it was possible to donate to individual hospitals but if you go on your local hospitals website then you can do that hopefully.
Is there a local Exeter charity to support?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is there a local Exeter charity to support?
This one for Exeter R D & E

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member