• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
That was a blast from the past Mr B. Also in the cast was Lionel jeffries who before he became an actor was commissioned into the Ox and Bucks Light Infantry and served in Burma. As for his role in that film, it was a question of gamekeeper turned poacher as also served as a Captain in the Royal West African Frontier Force.
Speaking of Lionel Jeffries, I'm seeing him in a old episode of Minder on ITV4 now

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Speaking of Lionel Jeffries, I'm seeing him in a old episode of Minder on ITV4 now
Also responsible for the screenplay and directing of the successful 1970s "The Railway Children" with Jenny Agutter.

DB9

Also responsible for the screenplay and directing of the successful 1970s "The Railway Children" with Jenny Agutter.
Jenny Agutter 😍

OmanGrecian

The Meg

A group of scientists exploring the Mariana Trench encounter the Megalodon. Basically many people die, Jason Statham wrestles sharks, he gets the girl etc.

A ridiculous film, but somewhat entertaining. Plus Mai Hongmei is a definite yay from me.

7/10

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jenny Agutter 😍
I'm sure I would have been besotted with her as well, if I'd seen The Railway Children when it was first released. As I would have been with Annette Andre, who was in Randall and Hopkirk at that time. My activities in that era can't have included going to the cinema or watching TV.

DB9

I'm sure I would have been besotted with her as well, if I'd seen The Railway Children when it was first released. As I would have been with Annette Andre, who was in Randall and Hopkirk at that time. My activities in that era can't have included going to the cinema or watching TV.
Try Walkabout or Logan's Run

Alistair20000

Try Walkabout or Logan's Run
Much better 👍 She looked about 9 years old in The Railway Children

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jenny Agutter 😍
Naughty, naughty DB! I bet You're thinking of those bathing scenes in her film "Walkabout." :)

I bet even Mr M would appreciate that old film. ;)

Reactions: DB9

Banksy

Jenny Agutter 😍
Particularly fine in Logan’s Run .👍
P.s Sorry DB9 just noticed your reference to that great film above!

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Particularly fine in Logan’s Run .👍
Aye, that leotard. :love: