• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The threat of Coronavirus to ECFC

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
This game in hand that Cheltenham have on us is a bit of worry.
So is the fact that Plymouth overhauled us for the third auto place a week or two back.Pity we had that bad spell recently . But I still feel if the season has to be put back further again the whole thing will soon be declared null and void and will start same again next season with no promotions / demotions this season. If it means Plymouth not going up at our expense I hope so anyway.

Red Devon

So is the fact that Plymouth overhauled us for the third auto place a week or two back.Pity we had that bad spell recently . But I still feel if the season has to be put back further again the whole thing will soon be declared null and void and will start same again next season with no promotions / demotions this season. If it means Plymouth not going up at our expense I hope so anyway.
Egg is saying once beyond 75% of games played they can’t null and void.

Oldsmobile-88

Egg is saying once beyond 75% of games played they can’t null and void.
I saw that Egg mentioned that,though I expect in the current exceptional circumstances the PL & EFL could rewrite the rule on that.

Dannyred

So in this country kids football carries on and schools remain open.

Banksy

So in this country kids football carries on and schools remain open.
I saw the local youngsters playing a game , may have been a friendly , on the local village pitch Saturday morning. All seems a bit hit and miss.
I help youngsters learn to read at a nearby village school and most of the kids do a lot of runny nose snivelling as youngsters of seven or eight tend to do. I’m not neurotic , but having one of these underlying health problems they keep talking about plus being in the health age ‘ danger ‘ zone according to their lights I wonder whether I should stay clear if the powers that be don’t make a decision soon.

IndoMike

I saw the local youngsters playing a game , may have been a friendly , on the local village pitch Saturday morning. All seems a bit hit and miss.
I help youngsters learn to read at a nearby village school and most of the kids do a lot of runny nose snivelling as youngsters of seven or eight tend to do. I’m not neurotic , but having one of these underlying health problems they keep talking about plus being in the health age ‘ danger ‘ zone according to their lights I wonder whether I should stay clear if the powers that be don’t make a decision soon.
Banksy. You must follow your gut feeling.
If something tells you it doesn't feel right then don't do it. If the kids miss reading practice for a couple of months it's not the end of the world. If anything happens to you, it is the end of the world. We just have to adapt to.the new reality, hard though that is.

DB9

By all reports kids get very mild syptoms but they can easily pass it on, You know how unhygenic kids are, That is why we're being told to avoid unnessacary contact with elderly and vunerable people, As Mike says, A couple months of missing out won't hurt them, You have to look after yourself

manc grecian

If you've worked in a primary school for a prolonged period of time then your immune system will be up there with the best.

Banksy

If you've worked in a primary school for a prolonged period of time then your immune system will be up there with the best.
Looks like my question will soon be answered for me with people in my group being told they may have to self isolate for four months. Blimey , a long time to lay low.

DB9

Looks like my question will soon be answered for me with people in my group being told they may have to self isolate for four months. Blimey , a long time to lay low.
Hope you've got a lot of reading material, Box sets etc at hand?