• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall v Exeter City matchday thread

Red faced

I’m not getting up at 2am anymore to watch this cr#p. Basic schoolboy Errors all game. Just cos we had a good goal disallowed doesn’t mean we’ve deserved anything. Now just 2 points from 12..

exeter-loyal

GOT to win the next 2 home games!!

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We’d be seriously lucky to get the automatics now. I fear the top 3 will keep on winning and we seem to be struggling. The Plymouth game is massive. Matt Taylor must be furious with the players and rightly so.
Matt Taylor is the manager - the buck stops with him . Mirror or the end of last season at mo

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good afternoon Geoffrey,

In this post Tisdale era it's blatantly obvious you are itching for us to continue his periods of failure.

i8cornwall

Utter joke, enjoy you’re trip to Bolton next season one and all.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whats happened to our impregnable defence? Is the injury to Maxted a factor?

Ward had an excellent game today. How on earth can you imply that Maxted might be a factor in that defeat. Maxted is not a very good keeper. He let us down to many times in the period he got a first team chance.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster

C j phill

I can't work out whether we've been a false position for most of the season and we're now finding our true place, or whether the management and players are bottling it.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our goal difference is shocking for a team that has been in the top six all season, you have to look below the play=off places to find one worse. it could really cost us, and not enough goals might well be our downfall: we beat the Scummers 4-0 but their goal difference is 12 better than ours

i8cornwall

I can't work out whether we've been a false position for most of the season and we're now finding our true place, or whether the management and players are bottling it.
The latter