• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crewe Matchday Thread

ECFC89

Get the feeling the attendance will be drab. I hope not however ! I know this one means a lot more, but only a month ago we had 3,500 for a Tuesday night match. To whack on over a thousand on the gate since then, would be a surprise.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also Chelsea v Liverpool in FA Cup on BBC tonight. a few may decide to stay at home

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dr Dave. Now it's proven you have blood in your veins where's the bloody forecast ! UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Dr Dave. Now it's proven you have blood in your veins where's the bloody forecast ! UTC
Said he'll update at 5pm.

OmanGrecian

I'm the most nervous I've been in a long time about this. It seems that, even though there are still many games to go, this has a lot riding on it.

David Treharne

Sorry to be 24 minutes late at the time of starting! It's 7c and the wind has gone round to WNW and increased to 2-3. It's been a drying day of weather and we currently have 70% blue/grey sky. Sunset (if you can see it! ) is at 17.59 today. Provided the pitch has rolled flat around the previous wet patches it ought to be quite a good surface. Don't expect the night to be as cold as last night, so should drop to around 4. The barometric pressure is steady, so if there is any precipitation it ought to be light and shortlived. Looking forward to it, because Crewe like to play football and will be looking for all the points. Blood pressure good - thanks!

CWH-NYC_

Sorry to be 24 minutes late at the time of starting! It's 7c and the wind has gone round to WNW and increased to 2-3. It's been a drying day of weather and we currently have 70% blue/grey sky. Sunset (if you can see it! ) is at 17.59 today. Provided the pitch has rolled flat around the previous wet patches it ought to be quite a good surface. Don't expect the night to be as cold as last night, so should drop to around 4. The barometric pressure is steady, so if there is any precipitation it ought to be light and shortlived. Looking forward to it, because Crewe like to play football and will be looking for all the points. Blood pressure good - thanks!
Lets see how the blood pressure is at the end of tonight!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lets see how the blood pressure is at the end of tonight!
If your blood pressure starts to drop Dr Dave the only hope is FECRACE ! Many thanks for your expert weather forecast - I use them for sailing. Fair winds & seas to all but more importantly 3 points for the Grecians ! UTC

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is such a huge game. We missed our opportunity against Swindon, this is just as big. A true 6 pointer.

A massive game tonight. A win and I will start to dream, a draw and would expect a play off lottery!

A defeat and I will be thoroughly depressed.

COYR.