• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The threat of Coronavirus to ECFC

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Six games in March including as we know massive games against Crewe and Plymouth. Win both those or even only drawing both and as long as we do not drop too many points in the other games we would be going into April with a home game against Cheltenham which, if we win, with then only 4 games to play would give us every chance of going up automatically.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Exehausted

Six games in March including as we know massive games against Crewe and Plymouth. Win both those or even only drawing both and as long as we do not drop too many points in the other games we would be going into April with a home game against Cheltenham which, if we win, with then only 4 games to play would give us every chance of going up automatically.
Cheltenham is away I'm afraid.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheltenham is away I'm afraid.
Correct a senior moment.....but in recent years we have had a decent record against them both home and away.....

I had also wondered where my original post had gone as it should of course have been under the match day thread......serves me right trying to post on my phone and not waiting until back home and using my laptop laptop lol.

Last edited:

OmanGrecian

I see France has stopped gatherings of more than 5,000 people. Wonder if the UK had a similar requirement how the club would deal with this. Ordinarily attendances are below the 5,000, unlike yesterday.

My flight to Istanbul today with work was cancelled as Turkey have cancelled all flights to and from Italy. Many colleagues are stuck in Turkey now.

older-codger

I see France has stopped gatherings of more than 5,000 people. Wonder if the UK had a similar requirement how the club would deal with this. Ordinarily attendances are below the 5,000, unlike yesterday.
For indoor gatherings - not outdoor

OmanGrecian

For indoor gatherings - not outdoor

Ah, ok.

I stand corrected...said the man in the orthopaedic shoes

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
And still no hot water in the gents on the Bank. I know some people on here dont give a toss and hark back to the days you just peed into a trough behind the cowshed but in the current climate this needs sorting.

Andy_H

And still no hot water in the gents on the Bank. I know some people on here dont give a toss and hark back to the days you just peed into a trough behind the cowshed but in the current climate this needs sorting.
There was at the Stadium way gents when I washed my hands before and after he game, you must have chosen the wrong sink!

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've never had a problem with the temperature of the taps up there, just the torrent force that comes out and soaks me if I'm not careful.