• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

Legohead

Banned
You really don't like rappers do you? Not sure why Professor Green was going to a gym in Tower Hill mind- he lives pretty close to me (Brockley).
I've got nothing against rappers personally. Just detest the genre of music completely. It's excruciating stuff to listen to.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've got nothing against rappers personally. Just detest the genre of music completely. It's excruciating stuff to listen to.
My son can play lovely tunes on his clarinet without the aid of sheet music and yet when I'm travelling in his car he's got that chite blaring out at full blast. I try to tell him to ignore the tedious chanting for just a minute and to listen to the so-called accompanying music to realise what a pitiful mess the whole thing is.

Legohead

Banned
My son can play lovely tunes on his clarinet without the aid of sheet music and yet when I'm travelling in his car he's got that chite blaring out at full blast. I try to tell him to ignore the tedious chanting for just a minute and to listen to the so-called accompanying music to realise what a pitiful mess the whole thing is.
It's banned in our house. Two things I won't accept as a parent of an 11 year old. Rap music / r and b sh**e and drugs.

To give you a clear indicator of just how much I loathe rap music, I would rather have an argyle season ticket than listen to that repetitive dirge.

Last edited:

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's banned in our house. Two things I won't accept as a parent of an 11 year old. Rap music / r and b sh**e and drugs.

To give you a clear indicator of just how much I loathe rap music, I would rather have an argyle season ticket than listen to that repetitive dirge.
Just because you had an argyle season ticket, doesn't mean you have to use it though 🤔. What about being heavily gaffer taped into zoo corner for a season with only your eyes uncovered?

Yes I have been watching Hypothetical on Dave 😉

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Just because you had an argyle season ticket, doesn't mean you have to use it though 🤔. What about being heavily gaffer taped into zoo corner for a season with only your eyes uncovered?

Yes I have been watching Hypothetical on Dave 😉
Dave - that's the rapper who doesn't much like Boris, but does much like his murderer brother, right?

I'm down wiv da kidz, me.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Rosencrantz

Dave - that's the rapper who doesn't much like Boris, but does much like his murderer brother, right?

I'm down wiv da kidz, me.
Didn't know Boris had a murderer brother, Jo always seemed the sensible one 🤔

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It's always the sensible ones.

IndoMike

But don't forget your Dad probably hated Elvis. Come to think of it : maybe you did, too.
I'm all shook up.

IndoMike

For Stuffers

Check it out, I'm the C-A-S-A, the N-O-V-A,
And the rest is F-L-Y,
You see I go by the code of the doctor of the mix,
And these reasons I'll tell you why.
You see, I'm six foot one, and I'm tons of fun
When I dress to a T,
You see, I got more clothes than Muhammad Ali
And I dress so viciously.
I got bodyguards, I got two big cars
That definitely ain't the wack,
I got a Lincoln Continental and a sunroof Cadillac

Sheer poetry 😊

Red Devon

Got a wave from Joe Pavey out on a run while cycling through Aylesbeare today.