• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient - Saturday 25 April

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully the last game of the season 🙏 Shall be taking the scenic route up for this one train into Waterloo.

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior + hopefully some other non Exeter buddies
:D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
About 1000 tickets should be made available to us. I'd expect us to sell out, but a lot can happen between now and the match!

A great London away day.

Leads

About 1000 tickets should be made available to us. I'd expect us to sell out, but a lot can happen between now and the match!

A great London away day.
I wonder if there is any way of increasing this? If there is something riding on it that definitely won't be enough.

I used to be able to walk to the ground, don't live quite as close anymore but it's still very easy to get to. Already looking forward to it!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if there is any way of increasing this? If there is something riding on it that definitely won't be enough.

I used to be able to walk to the ground, don't live quite as close anymore but it's still very easy to get to. Already looking forward to it!
Trying to remember whether there is a fixed barrier between the two sets of fans, or something moveable. You're right, 1000 could be problematical if we need the 3 points.

Legohead

Banned
London is an absolute mess. Won't be going to Orient. Can't get anyway as it turns out. Hopefully we've already sewn up promotion by then or it promises to be a Grecian exodus to the capital.

Oldsmobile-88

Trying to remember whether there is a fixed barrier between the two sets of fans, or something moveable. You're right, 1000 could be problematical if we need the 3 points.
Can’t recall what team played there in the past few months but they requested more than the 1,000 & were turned down.

Red Devon

Gotta a feeling its just a strip of that black netting that is now quite common at grounds.

Colesman Ballz

As a last resort, I wonder if any of the flats overlooking the ground do Air bnb ?

fred binneys head

I'll be in the home end if I can't get an away ticket. No way I'm missing this.