• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth game moved to Monday night - confirmed

JayPob94

JayPob; Cant you say just a little bit more? I dont think you'll get into any more trouble if you do than you are now. I'm taking it that you're not known generally to all and sundry as 'JayPob94'?
Heard from a friend in DC police force, all confirmed but yet to be released - I pray to god Im wrong

Matt Russell

How much would me make as a club from it being televised?
m and w are at opposite ends of my keyboard!:)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Heard from a friend in DC police force, all confirmed but yet to be released - I pray to god Im wrong
Hope you don't get dropped in the poo for this JayPob or even your friend in the OB ! We all know they will be monitoring any message board.

JayPob94

Hope you don't get dropped in the poo for this JayPob or even your friend in the OB ! We all know they will be monitoring any message board.
Was relatively easy to find out, he’s a friend. Things should be released tomorrow anyway as per 4 week Sky TV deadlines. Don’t see the big deal. Thought I’d let people know incase they have travel arrangements like me that need changing ASAP.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Man up mate it's hardly Kabul
At least going into Kabul I'd have decent kit to go up against anything I thought was going to face.

i8cornwall

At least going into Kabul I'd have decent kit to go up against anything I thought was going to face.
Need fewer injections to prevent contracting a tropical diseases to go to Kabul as well.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was relatively easy to find out, he’s a friend. Things should be released tomorrow anyway as per 4 week Sky TV deadlines. Don’t see the big deal. Thought I’d let people know incase they have travel arrangements like me that need changing ASAP.
You say you don't see the big deal but in your opening post you said it was a pain for everyone and just above you said you pray that it isn't changed to Monday. I think what you mean is that it isn't a big deal for you any more because you could manage to change your arrangements.

JayPob94

You say you don't see the big deal but in your opening post you said it was a pain for everyone and just above you said you pray that it isn't changed to Monday. I think what you mean is that it isn't a big deal for you any more because you could manage to change your arrangements.
Dont see the big deal of the news coming one day sooner. It’s a big deal for most people it being changed to Monday night, and although I can change travel it’s costing me £100 👍

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dont see the big deal of the news coming one day sooner. It’s a big deal for most people it being changed to Monday night, and although I can change travel it’s costing me £100 👍
You"re right about that: the sooner the better. I think it should be confirmed tomorrow, otherwise why wait?
Anyway, hope you enjoy the game. It would be soo good if City could win it.

JayPob94

You"re right about that: the sooner the better. I think it should be confirmed tomorrow, otherwise why wait?
Anyway, hope you enjoy the game. It would be soo good if City could win it.
I agree. I think legally Sky have to announce it within 4 weeks? I hope everyone enjoys the day and game. To be honest....apart from the fee of £90 and the trouble it’s causing everyone for travel, I think Monday could be more enjoyable!