• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield Town v Exeter City discussion thread

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Deano for Parkes. Otherwise same as, although bringing back Dickinson for Richardson is an option. Would be harsh to drop Rico after his best performance but has been done before.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
My team for this specific game would be:
Ward
Sweeney
Martin
Moxey.
Williams or Richardson
Atangana
Collins
Dickenson
Taylor or Martin
Jay
Ajose

Play the ball on the ground and counter-attack.

Legohead

Banned
Looks like the heaviest of the rain could come down around kick off time and persistently after according to weather reports. So the game should be on but conditions during the game worsen.

I prefict an abandonment.

Blacky

Given that you only have ten players in your team, there is probably room for Ajose already ! Lol.
Thats the secret tactic. He hides in plain sight. 😉
However, i count 11 on my fingers and thumbs, but then I have been to Plymuff before so may have inadvertently grown another digit ... 😆😆😆

Grecian_Matt

I doubt the game will be called off.
But even if it does, it will be called off very late and both the team and supporters would both be in Macclesfield.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Corey

My team would definitely be:

Ward
Sweeney
Martin
Moxey
Williams
Atangana
Collins
Dickenson
Jay
Bowman
Ajose

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Met Office now saying heavy rain from 7am onwards tomorrow in Macclesfield. Game very doubtful.

Legohead

Banned
It's a quandary for any of us considering travelling. I think if it's going to be postponed then it will be one of those situations where most fans would already be well on their way to the ground when it is. Even if they call it off at say 1pm then most fans will already be most of the way there i would think.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Met Office now saying heavy rain from 7am onwards tomorrow in Macclesfield. Game very doubtful.

That is about right, as I am going up for the weekend.