• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Oldham discussion thread

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
And even gladder that "we're" not still the club we used to be (under some previous regimes)

Red Bill

The width coming from Williams! and Dickenson
Collins and Atangana being fairly disciplined and central, Bowman classic no 9 - with Law and Jay with fairly fluid roles, swapping positions, feeding off Bowman and linking up with Williams and Dickenson when attacking and offering support and cover where needed. Two number 10s i suppose, but offering a bit more defensively if the situation warrants it.
Its a lovely thought! With at least three of the midfield capable of playing a killer pass through, it could well get the best out of Bowman and the combined creativity of Law, Jay and Williams has me licking my lip. Sounds like a championship winning team to me!

GrecianExile

I’m going for a 2-0 victory to the Grecians with Jay and Ajose notching in front of a very cold 3543 crowd

GJW

Flash sale. £10 off tickets in Stagecoach stand block B for tomorrow’s game. Limited to 100 tickets. Link on ECFC FB Page now.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its a lovely thought! With at least three of the midfield capable of playing a killer pass through, it could well get the best out of Bowman and the combined creativity of Law, Jay and Williams has me licking my lip. Sounds like a championship winning team to me!
Plenty of players capable of playing the winning pass. Crammed into the team at the expense of anyone who can get on end of the passes.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody got any news on Woody and his recovery ? Getting to the business end of the season and games are coming thick and fast.

Blacky

Plenty of players capable of playing the winning pass. Crammed into the team at the expense of anyone who can get on end of the passes.
Guess this is why its the game we all love! Only suggested a tweak in things - and not really for me to question MT (not my intention)
Thought Stevenage were a bit toilet, and we could have got 4 or 5 - Martin, Ajose and Bowman could have all notched......just felt a tweak in the front 3 could work..

As much as i like Martin, Seymour, Fisher and in particular Ajose, the goals haven't quite matched our possession. No biggy....only a thought....

ECFC89

Flash sale. £10 off tickets in Stagecoach stand block B for tomorrow’s game. Limited to 100 tickets. Link on ECFC FB Page now.
Excellent idea! Got mine!

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guess this is why its the game we all love! Only suggested a tweak in things - and not really for me to question MT (not my intention)
Thought Stevenage were a bit toilet, and we could have got 4 or 5 - Martin, Ajose and Bowman could have all notched......just felt a tweak in the front 3 could work..

As much as i like Martin, Seymour, Fisher and in particular Ajose, the goals haven't quite matched our possession. No biggy....only a thought....
I would suggest that Lee Martin isn't an out and out striker, and the other three who are haven't had a run on the side. Seeing Nicky Ajose was the man brought in to score, it would be good now he is properly fit that he gets a run with Bowman who is our best target man.

When the chances stop happening is when to get worried.

wiveygrecian

Really good offer that.
Oldham only sold 54 tickets in advance so will be sitting in the grandstand again