• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon Town Vs Exeter City Official Match Day Thread. LD2 Brexit Day

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh, perhaps that was the time I was thinking of, was that the time it all kicked off in hospitality after the game?
I believe it was..Can’t recall which game,but it was around 2005/06.

That’s the sort of scenario on the pitch you want to happen away from home.

Rosencrantz

I believe it was..Can’t recall which game,but it was around 2005/06.

That’s the sort of scenario on the pitch you want to happen away from home.
I remember it happening at the big bank end but not when or against who. I'm pretty sure we lost 3-0 or 3-1? Canvey were a bit of a bogie side for us.

andrew p long

I'm more in mind of the time he missed a pass back completely and the ball passed under his boot and rolled slowly over the line!
Did any else see Brentford’s keeeper David Raya on Saturday try to control a forward ball from the opposing centre half on the half way line?

it rolled through his legs into the net. Raya cost Brentford £3m last summer. Good job their forwards scored five away from home...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
This …

PeteUSA

Only one thing for it Pete, get rid of both and bring back Paul Jones.

Jonah was pretty good on crosses and shots no lower than about 4 feet. Anything along the ground he took an age to get down to. Him and Ward are about the same height, but Ward is much sharper reaction wise for shots along the ground. None of that has anything to do with both Swindons goals. Even Taylor said afterwards that it was unfortunate that Ward punched the ball onto an opponents head for the first; sort of aportioning blame I thought.

Colesman Ballz

Oh, perhaps that was the time I was thinking of, was that the time it all kicked off in hospitality after the game?
Ricey "threw two in" during the first half that day !

manc grecian

I'm more in mind of the time he missed a pass back completely and the ball passed under his boot and rolled slowly over the line!
Northwich Victoria at home. Possibly on a bank holiday. Loads of talk about the push for the playoffs, fans backing the team, the team came to the big bank before the start of the game to generate atmosphere.....3 down at half time including Jones error

STURTZ

Northwich Victoria at home. Possibly on a bank holiday. Loads of talk about the push for the playoffs, fans backing the team, the team came to the big bank before the start of the game to generate atmosphere.....3 down at half time including Jones error
Oh, thought it was Jonesy!

manc grecian

Oh, thought it was Jonesy!
It was!!!!

Rosencrantz

Fair enough, I think I was getting mixed up with the game mentioned above when it kicked off upstairs. Looking up the Northwich game, it was also the game Jake Edwards got sent off after coming on as sub. Lost 3-2 in the end after being 1-1 after 13 minutes. Devine and Flack the scorers. Andy Taylor with the unfortunate og.