• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town - Sat 22nd Feb

Legohead

Banned
Tickets on sale now. Bloody £22 for league 2 football. I've been to Northampton a few times and always seems to be one of the most expensive ticket prices. I remember paying 24 quid once for a L2 game when they played Torquay. Robbin' cobblers!

Despite that i'll be there. Easy to get to and be good to see Sixfields with all 4 sides for the first time.

When we played them at SJP in December did we just offer them the seats and closed the terrace? I can't remember. Unfair otherwise really if both sets of fans are to be treated equally.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Clap clap from me.

I wonder if they have sorted out their catering prices yet? Last time I was there they had special "meal deals" on offer which cost more than buying the items individually. *Slow hand clap*

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
When we played them at SJP in December did we just offer them the seats and closed the terrace? I can't remember. Unfair otherwise really if both sets of fans are to be treated equally.
Seats & terrace were available to Cobblers supporters.
I get your point..If only seating is available clubs can change a higher tariff,even if it’s behind the goal.

Seats are just as expensive at SJP,but of course there is the cheaper option of standing(usually)

Ashford Grecian

A lot of L2 is now + £20, getting a bit silly - that said clap, clap + junior

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a terrible stadium. The location is awful and the atmosphere is never any good. It's a nay from me.

Oldsmobile-88

Clap clap from me.

I wonder if they have sorted out their catering prices yet? Last time I was there they had special "meal deals" on offer which cost more than buying the items individually. *Slow hand clap*

Oldsmobile-88

Clap clap from me.

Ha..I remember that...Pretty rubbish fare on offer too,iirc.

Dannyred

Tickets on sale now. Bloody £22 for league 2 football. I've been to Northampton a few times and always seems to be one of the most expensive ticket prices. I remember paying 24 quid once for a L2 game when they played Torquay. Robbin' cobblers!

Despite that i'll be there. Easy to get to and be good to see Sixfields with all 4 sides for the first time.

Macclesfield is £22 aswel, should be £18 max for League two.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess I’ll pop along 😉

Disappointed not to win the hospitality comp 😢

Oldsmobile-88

Macclesfield is £22 aswel, should be £18 max for League two.
I think Orient is £25...