• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automatic Promotion

exeter-loyal

I honestly feel MT has given us a team “for all seasons” capable of playing silky football but also with defenders, in particular, experienced and street wise. We are no longer being bullied anywhere on the pitch and have some real steel in the team. We also have, particularly at this level, two quality keepers.

I genuinely believe there is every chance of us finishing in the autos the only thing stopping us being if we are really unlucky with injuries.
Like I've said before on here this is our year I really do think we are going to do it!!

Legohead

Banned
We are consistent therefore we have a great chance. On our day we can score goals and keep them out at the other end. We have character, resilience and belief. It would be a disturbing turnaround in form and performances to see us slip out of the top 4 from here on in.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
As each month passes and our position in the autos remains it really is ours to throw away now.

Whats interesting this year is there is no stand out team. No-one appears to be doing a Lincoln or those that came before them in previous seasons. From position 1st to 10th all teams have a realistic chance of auto promotion.

Matt Taylor is really showing his worth at this level. Our fitness levels are as good as I've ever seen them and this shows when we're one up with five mins to go, we are in the opposition half retaining possession and winning corners, when in the past we'd have been bombarded by the opposition having to defend non stop and fearing the inevitable, which often happened.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Somebody always comes late into the fray .................. that lot 40 mileish west down the road seem to revving up at wrong time. 21st March should be a full house - UTC

exeter-loyal

Somebody always comes late into the fray .................. that lot 40 mileish west down the road seem to revving up at wrong time. 21st March should be a full house - UTC
Be interesting to see how many plym**th give us allocation wise for the 21st.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
How dare you say the P word ! UTC

exeter-loyal

How dare you say the P word ! UTC
Never properly, hence the **!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exeter Loyal - I knew you were a gentlemen Sir.! UTC

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dodgy thread. Will return to it when season is over, as if there is blame needed it'll be here. 😱🤯

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
There should be 1 goal and that’s to win the division...

I think Bradford recalling Doyle gives us a great chance