• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Did you know...

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was making a reply commentating on Spoonz's incorrect application of the apostrophe, only to discover there was another edit by Spoonz making the same point, so hence changed mine to the above. However Spoonz must have had second thoughts or something and cancelled it and it has not appeared. The machinations of the "new" exeweb workings have clearly bamboozled me !

Spoonz Red E

I was making a reply commentating on Spoonz's incorrect application of the apostrophe, only to discover there was another edit by Spoonz making the same point, so hence changed mine to the above. However Spoonz must have had second thoughts or something and cancelled it and it has not appeared. The machinations of the "new" exeweb workings have clearly bamboozled me !
I designed it as a whoosh but then thought it would be neater to make the whoosh private to the person involved as they would see the whoosh as they attempted to reply.

The edit is still there - the wonder of 'invisible fonts'.

Colesman Ballz

I designed it as a whoosh but then thought it would be neater to make the whoosh private to the person involved as they would see the whoosh as they attempted to reply.

The edit is still there - the wonder of 'invisible fonts'.
Well done mate. Oh the ignominy of being whooshed in private ! Is this a first for Exeweb, or have you done it to others previously you "mischievous little devil". Lol !

Swanaldo

When James Bond goes abroad he is known as +4407

Spoonz Red E

Apparently ...
"Under to our catcher sank. Seize sceptre wheat. Enough of these" is the gibberish they teach young children who are learning french.

I had to count to ten to avoid saying something I shouldn't have.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
After a performance Engelbert Humperdinck would always leave the venue through Door C.

LOG

This is Noel Coward's least favourite time of year.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
J.K. Rowling used to spend most of her time pottering at home.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
A restaurant near the Arctic Circle is often visited by TV crews, up there to film survival programmes. The owners have had many awards for their bear grills.

Swanaldo

All the best assistant referees come from Wichita.