• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport County v Exeter City FLT MDT 8/10/19

Exehausted

Formation depends on where Will Dean plays. If at centre half it’s a back three. If in midfield it’s a back four with Richardson and Woodman as full backs rather than as wing backs.
I suppose it depends if Matt is considering going back to 4 4 2. I don't think he will. We have been creating so much more with 3 5 2 and we haven't been over run in midfield. I also wonder if Matt is playing Parkes along side Aaron because he's thinking of changing Aaron for Deanno on Saturday?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Busy 5 days for Will Dean ; Thursday U23s -v- Villa. Saturday MOTM for Truro. Today City (so called) first team.

I have got confused. I didn’t think we played our players out on loan in this competition . No sign of Randell,Key,Kite, Dyer or Hartridge even on the bench.

Exehausted

Has anyone in the UK paid £10 to watch the match on ifollow? I paid for the Oldham League game but I think £10 isn't worth it for what is effectively a reserve team match.

Oldsmobile-88

Done a head count..40 here following the Grecians.

older-codger

Has anyone in the UK paid £10 to watch the match on ifollow? I paid for the Oldham League game but I think £10 isn't worth it for what is effectively a reserve team match.
I would if they would let me! iFollow must be the most incompetent website ever. I try to sign in and it won't let me. Try to register a new account with 3 different emails - each results in an "in use". Back to sign in - click on forgot password, get link to change and duly input password which is confirmed as updated. Back to sign in.... sign in with new password and it doesn't work. I get this hassle every time I try for a match pass and despair of them ever getting it sorted

budegrecian

Yes, I have. All ok so far.

Exehausted

Done a head count..40 here following the Grecians.
Olds or Bude Grecian, can you tell us our formation please?

StroudGrecian

Dean, Martin and Parkes at the back?
That's amore.

CWH-NYC_

All Newport so far. Our defense been split a couple of times already

budegrecian

Olds or Bude Grecian, can you tell us our formation please?
Back three. Got caught square a minute ago but good save from Maxted