• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2019/20 kits

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

exeter-loyal

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
New retro shirt from theterrace.com available at 7pm this evening

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here you go

and

Ashford Grecian

We were awful in the black kit with red trim at Cambridge - I seem to recall the last kit we had in this colour a few seasons back had a terrible run of results....

ryancooper327

I’d like it if we were given a choice of next seasons new home kit. (I’m presuming the addition of the purple square count as a new kit and we’re still due a new one).

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably won't have the purple square to worry about

Legohead

Banned
Torquay did this about 7 or 8 years back when they brought out the shirt with the pale yellow and white stripes. They ran a poll of different designs to find out which one was most popular. Be a great idea for us to do it too and adds in that extra bonus of club including fans in decision making which is important I feel.

ryancooper327

I’d just like stripes front, back and on the arms. I don’t like the plain back. I do like this style of stripe..

Attachments

Legohead

Banned
I'd like something like the current Southampton shirt with the black panel at the top half and then stripes underneath but with thinner stripes. That would be very tidy IMO.