• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2019/20 kits

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Black kits are an anathema to passing sides like City, playing matches at nighttime or in poor visibility it makes it far harder to pick out your team mates to pass to ! We should be playing in kits which help us to win, rather than ones that "just look pretty". The sooner that FIFA reverts to referees kit being all black, and bars teams from using black the better !

#we'vejustsoldouttomarketingagain !

Corey

Black kits are an anathema to passing sides like City, playing matches at nighttime or in poor visibility it makes it far harder to pick out your team mates to pass to ! We should be playing in kits which help us to win, rather than ones that "just look pretty". The sooner that FIFA reverts to referees kit being all black, and bars teams from using black the better !

Solution: Use the super bright luminous yellow kit we have during night time games.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
We've actually rebeled to marketing - Flybe is in white letters not purple

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Red Devon

Really like it...hopefully it’ll get a run out at Newport.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I bet Dannyred is has his already and ironing on his nike patch as we speak

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
No he is sewing on the adidas stripes before doing that, nothing like being double branded

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The black shirt looks fine but not a fan of those red shorts. Also I'm confused as I thought the whole point of a change kit was to avoid a clash with teams playing in red and//or white.

Colesman Ballz

The black shirt looks fine but not a fan of those red shorts. Also I'm confused as I thought the whole point of a change kit was to avoid a clash with teams playing in red and//or white.
I would suggest that you ask that question to those thick janners down the A38 Expressway. Both their main kit and second strip are Green ! Doh !

Corey

Need some help:
Who’s name should I have on the back of my new third shirt? Currently choosing between:

Woodman
Law
Collins