• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Chelt'num - Checka-EFL-Leasing.com Trophy - Matchday Thread

TOP_CITY_FAN

Anybody even going?

Rog H K

Didn't even think anyone was going to start a MDT to be honest!😁
Up the City.
And good luck to Exmouth Town at home to Yate in the FA Cup Replay tonight too.

Grecian_Matt

Hopefully whoever plays as right back has a storming game and Sweeney gets dropped for the weekend.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's no Radio Devon commentary for this game. However it does seem to be available as a live stream on iFollow, including for UK residents.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody even going?
I am, as I missed Saturday and also want to see how some of the players not currently in the team are doing.

Don't particularly care about the result, more the performance.

Expecting a very low attendance. As the old joke goes, if you ask what time kick off is, the club say "When can you get here?"

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
No interest in this competition for me. No injuries would be good.

IndoMike

I am, as I missed Saturday and also want to see how some of the players not currently in the team are doing.

Don't particularly care about the result, more the performance.

Expecting a very low attendance. As the old joke goes, if you ask what time kick off is, the club say "When can you get here?"
Look forward to your report on how individuals played..

IndoMike

No interest in this competition for me. No injuries would be good.
Not of great interest to many, but the 20k participation money and 10k per win is not bad.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully whoever plays as right back has a storming game and Sweeney gets dropped for the weekend.
So it looks like Pierce Sweeney is this season's whipping boy even though he is playing as part of a defence that has only conceded 3 goals in six games. Even if Jaydedn Richardson has a storming game tonight the only player he might replace in the team is Randell Williams.

Avening Posse

Not of great interest to many, but the 20k participation money and 10k per win is not bad.
I wasn't aware it was that much, I thought it was 10K, but 30K is better than a poke in the eye. If it covers our costs and we stay injury free that would be nice