• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bury fan in peace.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now the EFL have just called off another game (the fourth) !

Banksy

Now the EFL have just called off another game (the fourth) !
Why the heck don’t they just pull the rug out and finish it for goodness sake? It’s going to be a massive backlog of fixtures come Christmas!

Colesman Ballz

The problem is the EFL management is not fit and proper.
(Btw: the owner of Bury is BS -ing. There is no definitive offer and he's saying any new owners must have the well-being of Bury FC at heart (Talksport).
Oh there is more to it than that Indo ! In addition to having the well being of Bury at heart, they also according to Mr Dale, will need to take over the cost of the CVA, pay him a nice wedge for all the hard work he's done over the time that he's been in charge, and for all the harassment that he's suffered. Of course the EFL will insist on proof of funds, and that UNLIKE Mr Dale that they have to take and pass the fit and proper ownership criteria !

So ten days from oblivion, and this weasel who claims to have the club at his heart, is still trying to make a fast buck and risking the future of the club to do so !

Stelios

Oh there is more to it than that Indo ! In addition to having the well being of Bury at heart, they also according to Mr Dale, will need to take over the cost of the CVA, pay him a nice wedge for all the hard work he's done over the time that he's been in charge, and for all the harassment that he's suffered. Of course the EFL will insist on proof of funds, and that UNLIKE Mr Dale that they have to take and pass the fit and proper ownership criteria !

So ten days from oblivion, and this weasel who claims to have the club at his heart, is still trying to make a fast buck and risking the future of the club to do so !
I don't trust a single word that comes out of his mouth. He's painful to listen to. I wouldn't trust him to mow my lawn let alone run a football club.

IndoMike

As Stellos says above, just listening to him almost in tears on TalkSport . : he really didn't sound genuine at all.

IndoMike

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live on Tuesday, Dale said: "The club has got to sustain itself. If someone comes in to buy a club, they've got to realise that there are bills with the club. The previous owner doesn't take those with them, they're theirs [the new owner's].
"So the £3.2m that's needed for the CVA needs to be met by the new owner, not me. They've got to take the responsibility of it off me.
"The things that I've paid for that the club needs to sustain itself, they need to reimburse me for what I've paid out, and for the seven months of hell that me and my family have had, they've got to make an offer for that," added Dale, who referenced protests made against himself and his children by a small minority of Bury supporters.//

So he creates the problems but it's not his responsibility. What a creep!

Oldsmobile-88

A slow death along with shenanigans...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's a rumour going around on 1FF that Dale is under instruction from the previous owner to ensure that bury get liquidated to cover up his dodgy (and potentially criminal,) dealings.

Red Devon

Gotta feeling something will be done by the 23rd

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Dale has been involved in a lot of dissolved companies in his time!