• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage prediction thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going for another 1-0 victory

Parkes with the goal. 391 away fans

ECFC89

A loss I fear. Not particularly pessimistic person, but first home game for them, recruited well. I think it will be a tough afternoon. Pray I am wrong and Matt and the boys give us another three points. Will take one after last Saturday's performance.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another tough hard-fought draw like last season. Rumour is the new stand behind the goal might be open.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Close encounter 1-2 with goals from Ajose and Bowman. 324 travelling Greeks

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Assuming both Collins and Taylor play, I fear we will get done over unless we play much better and with more discipline than Saturday against a very average Macclesfield side; Stevenage will be a much tougher test. Neither midfielder really protected the defence nor generated attacks; Ajose got very few passes. Woody should also come back in if he's fit.

rifraf

Originally went for a 1-1 draw in the August predictor, but after Saturday's escapades v Macclesfield I'm sadly going for a convincing loss. Not even close sadly.....

As always, love to be proved wrong on this occasion.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another tough hard-fought draw like last season. Rumour is the new stand behind the goal might be open.
Dunno about rumours but Stevenage website says "The new North Stand will not be in operation for the first three home games"

Grecianpasty

I'll take a drab 0-0

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Assuming both Collins and Taylor play, I fear we will get done over unless we play much better and with more discipline than Saturday against a very average Macclesfield side; Stevenage will be a much tougher test. Neither midfielder really protected the defence nor generated attacks; Ajose got very few passes. Woody should also come back in if he's fit.
Not sure why so many people suddenly have it in for Collins and Taylor. Yes, they were poor in the first half but so was everybody else and I thoight they did fine once we changed our tactics in the second half.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dunno about rumours but Stevenage website says "The new North Stand will not be in operation for the first three home games"
I had lunch with a Stevenage fan today and just passing on what he said that he thought they are going to try and open the stand bu Saturday.