• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2019/20 kits

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Look at 'The Gap' and you'll feel much better!
I like 'the gap'. When the football is $h!te I like to look at the old terraced housing and think of days gone by.

Grecian68

Did we have any say in the shirts being changed?
So, that’s three new shirts for this season, it might only be a different logo, but that makes it a new shirt.
Seems a lot.

budegrecian

Tried to get a new medium size away shirt today but they'd already sold out. More in by the end of Aug, apparently.

Grecian68

Did we have any say in the shirts being changed?
Have asked the club why we’re releasing 3 shirts for the coming season, but no response.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
You'll be getting another 3 in twelve months time too.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
The new "purple logo" shirts don't look a bad in real life as I feared from the photos.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The new "purple logo" shirts don't look a bad in real life as I feared from the photos.
Completely agree. I didnt even notice the purple logo

Grecian68

Completely agree. I didnt even notice the purple logo
Totally agree, looked ok.

Dannyred

Well hello Danny. You do seem to be a kit expert! What would the likely changes to cost be if we were to move to a brand like Adidas? I know there'd be a premium just for the Adi badge. What kind of quantities would be needed, and how would the supply chain work with top ups, reordered quantities?

I look forward to your workings, rather than dodgy fashion taste.
It’s amazing you don’t question the club about why they are not moving to a popular brand like Nike or Adidas.

Maybe the club are not able to get a good deal with these top brands which is surprising as other clubs can.

Grecian68

It’s amazing you don’t question the club about why they are not moving to a popular brand like Nike or Adidas.

Maybe the club are not able to get a good deal with these top brands which is surprising as other clubs can.
Personally, not bothered who makes our kits, as long as they’re of a good quality. My personal favourite was Sho, who I think was a one man on his own.