• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Adams picking teams to lose matches?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
What I fail to understand about Adams having the "pants thrashed off him" this afternoon is that I was always led to believe that all real Scots males were "proper hard" and don't wear any ?

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Sorry, I've not been keeping up with Argyle of late. I'm guessing they must be in the play-offs or something by now. Them being a big team and all.

Alistair20000

Pashi*ty in meltdown this evening. (rofl)

G U F F A W

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Sorry, I've not been keeping up with Argyle of late. I'm guessing they must be in the play-offs or something by now. Them being a big team and all.
They aren't even a big team in pl*mouth.

Spoonz Red E

What I fail to understand about Adams having the "pants thrashed off him" this afternoon is that I was always led to believe that all real Scots males were "proper hard" and don't wear any ?
Although it's true to say that, right now, he's got a bottom hugging outfit.

Banksy

Although it's true to say that, right now, he's got a bottom hugging outfit.
Well they certainly are pants , let’s hope they can’t get it together next Saturday and somehow scrape a result.That would be disappointing after this wonderful downward trend.

Stelios

I had to chuckle last night. There is an X-rated expletive-laden fan video on twitter of the fans at Accy calling Derek Adams every name under the sun as he walks of the pitch. "C U Next Tuesday" etc.

Warning - It really is rude

Up pops a mesaage in the replies from a Devon Live hack (with "positive energy" in her bio) asking permission to use the video on their website! (rofl)

Who says local journalism is dead?

Grecian2K

They aren't even a big team in pl*mouth.
That is true! And btw, haven't our 18s got that city's premier team in the final of the St Luke's this week?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thankfully Scunthorpe still have something to play for.

I sincerely hope I am proved wrong but cannot help feeling despite their recent performances Argigle are going to somehow scrape through by getting the three points that should see them safe unless both Southend beat Sunderland and Wimbledon get at least a point away at Bradford City in which case they would be relegated on GD.

The latter result is quite possible but Sunderland losing to Southend rather unlikely unless as they are already safely in the playoffs but unable to make the autos they rest some players.....only time will tell.

Last edited: