• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport County versus Exeter City matchday thread

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
They acted a bit like dicks who’d had half a shandy too many, but they were OK, it wasn’t the end of the world.
Post match same group was noisily rampaging around Iceland, replenishing stock. Struck me they hadn't only taken liquid.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There is a video of said youngsters on Twitter. Though given the tweeter was mentioning dealing with it by a kicking, I hope they've had the sense to delete it.

exile in wales

Stelios

The Rodney Parade Experience. What a band they were.

I like the stone cladding around the tunnel :)

exile in wales

I like the stone cladding around the tunnel :)

They sell that down Trago dont they...

fred binneys head

There is a video of said youngsters on Twitter. Though given the tweeter was mentioning dealing with it by a kicking, I hope they've had the sense to delete it.
Dealing with what?

Oldsmobile-88

727 was a great turnout...Shame the team did not.

The bar that is now in the away section is great.A decent sized area,large TV plus nice & warm(I had left my coat at home)

PeteUSA

Getting back to the game FFS, I still think Pym should have done a whole lot better with that goal.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, the goal was soft and individuals can be blamed for their part in it but the problem was we had let Newport dominate the previous 10 or 15 minutes. If you lose control of the midfield and allow the opposition to keep putting the ball into the box eventually they will get a chance to score.

STURTZ

Nobody's mentioned that Stockley, in his defensive role, might well have been on hand to get a proper head on that cross.