• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

exile in wales

After just three months in charge Chris Todd has quit Gloucester.
The former Exeter player took over from Marc Richards went the latter moved to Edgar Street.
The end for Todd came after Gloucester were defeated 3-1 by Weston who are bottom of their league.
A club statement said: “The club would like to thank Chris for his efforts during his time at Gloucester City and to wish him every success in the future.

Temporarily Exiled

Lets hope that their minds are on other things when we go there the week before the next round..
Depends who they draw, I imagine. Hopefully they get a big money draw, might make them play a little softer (no-one would want to risk a suspension). I know their finances aren't amazing either, and I have a soft spot for other fan-owned sides.

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Steve Wigley is still involved behind the scenes at Fulham
http://trainingground.guru/articles/wigley-moved-to-new-role-in-fulham-academy

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harley played for 45 mins for MKD under 23's so presumably he is close to full fitness

Saint James

Harley played for 45 mins for MKD under 23's so presumably he is close to full fitness
There's full fitness and there's Ryan Harley's break down at any moment fitness :)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

STURTZ

There's full fitness and there's Ryan Harley's break down at any moment fitness :)
Expect a tearful, Andy Murray type statement at any moment.

dontpassback

A very good footballer who I think should have played at a higher level,but has had a good career and I would think is a legend at donny !

Colesman Ballz

JMT scores for the unmentionables at Bury.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Lee Phillips has just announced he's retiring from playing football.