• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Seymour

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another goal for Ben Seymour last night. This time in a 1-0 away win over local rivals Poole Town.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
With our forward line somewhat bare at present after the departures of Ogbene and Abrahams, I wonder if Seymour will be recalled should we not get anyone else in before the weekend?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seymour certainly doing well. Anyone know how many goals he has now?

I’d expect him to be pushing the first team next season but think this season may be too soon.

Saint James

Seymour certainly doing well. Anyone know how many goals he has now?

I’d expect him to be pushing the first team next season but think this season may be too soon.
He's 19 so as you say more next season. However, it should be remembered he has come down a step as he found the going steep whilst at Gloucester. Need to see whether he can step back up a level later in the season or next?

hienzeECFC

He's 19 so as you say more next season. However, it should be remembered he has come down a step as he found the going steep whilst at Gloucester. Need to see whether he can step back up a level later in the season or next?
Having never seen him play, interested to know what type of forward is he? Could someone mock up a football manager style report? or maybe a FIFA card with all his attributes rated out of 100?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Having never seen him play, interested to know what type of forward is he? Could someone mock up a football manager style report? or maybe a FIFA card with all his attributes rated out of 100?
Or maybe you could watch him at a game, perhaps in a U23 match ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the games I have seen him play, he reminds me of Tom Nichols.

Dubai Grecian

Playing lower non league is distinctly different than L2, if he’s ready he’d be in the squad.

The deluder

Yes agree. If Matt thought he was ready he would be recalled.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes agree. If Matt thought he was ready he would be recalled.
I think he might be if we don't sign the players we want.