• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Europe v US Ryder Cup 2018

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent win by the EU.
Shirley you mean Europe ? :p

IndoMike

Although many say he's a pain in the arse, you just gotta luv Ian Poulter. He walked up the last 2 holes with a big grin even though nothing was done and dusted and celebrated afterwards
like there was no tomorrow. This guy is absolutely brilliant in the Ryder Cup..

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Successfully managed to "England F" both the F1 and the Ryder Cup so watched the highlights of both.

Looked a bit nervy for a time but then we came through with some great play.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done to Thomas Bjorn. His "picks" did him proud.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Well done to Thomas Bjorn. His "picks" did him proud.
I must say when I saw his picks where he went for out of form old boys I shuddered, but they came through really well.

iscalad

I must say when I saw his picks where he went for out of form old boys I shuddered, but they came through really well.
Unlike Mr Furyk's picks. :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Unlike Mr Furyk's picks. :)
Only Big Phil was really "out of form" - Tiger had won a tournament just the week before!

iscalad

Only Big Phil was really "out of form" - Tiger had won a tournament just the week before!
As maybe, but he's never been any good in the Ryder Cup. Trouble with the yanks is their egos get in the way.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
USA Brexit Left

IndoMike

Think Tiger was probably emotionally exhausted after his big win 2 weeks ago. Big Phil is now obsolete. Reed was bitching about not being teamed up with Speith. Johnson is a nutter. Furyck has no charisma as a leader. They were all, except Thomas, too lazy or arrogant to play in the French Open on the same course blah blah. They will never beat us in Europe, but we may never beat them over there