• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WC England - Overrated?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He was superb tonight.....terrible player mind

CREDYGRECIAN

The best English midfielder in the country right now is James Milner IMO

Antony Moxey

He was superb tonight.....terrible player mind
And as an aside Salah was terrible last night.....superb player mind ;)

CREDYGRECIAN

And as an aside Salah was terrible last night.....superb player mind ;)
He was indeed - he’s not started the season like he ended it for sure , hopefully a couple goals and his confidence will return

Antony Moxey

He was indeed - he’s not started the season like he ended it for sure , hopefully a couple goals and his confidence will return
Also surprised at his reaction to Firminho’s winner last night. With the celebrations going on the camera panned round to Klopp and Salah could clearly be seen behind sat in the dug out slamming his drinks bottle to the floor. Seemed very strange to me.

Red Devon

Don’t see anything great about getting to the semi finals from that side of the draw at all....if we had got there from the other half it would have been a fantastic achievement!!!...but not by beating Tunisia, Panama, Columbia on pens and a championship team like Sweden...was very impressed with Maguire, Trippier, Pickford...disappointed with Deli & Jesse and Harry who did precious little apart from the spot...still a long way behind France, Belgium, Brazil, Spain, Germany and a few others too despite getting to the semi’s
Still stand by what I said...I found it quite astonishing the way a lot of the pundits and ex players were raving about England during the World Cup when you consider the opposition we had to play.....not suprised by Harry Kane’s slow start to the season after the wat he performed in Russia either.

CREDYGRECIAN

Also surprised at his reaction to Firminho’s winner last night. With the celebrations going on the camera panned round to Klopp and Salah could clearly be seen behind sat in the dug out slamming his drinks bottle to the floor. Seemed very strange to me.
They showed that on BT sport but he could of been throwing it down in a “get in there type of way” because his arms had already raised in celebration it’s really subjective but it didn’t look great....hope he doesn’t get a bit “look at me” because Liverpool could do something this year if they stick together as they have a proper team

fred binneys head

Sounds like tillson’s reaction to Jayden’s winner at Crewe last season. Never quite trusted Tillson since that incident.

grecIAN Harris

Overrated? When we can play like that?? It's amazing what happens when Hender****e isn't anywhere near the side.

Stelios

A frankly remarkable 1st half (I was expecting to be passed to death by a rampant Spain). Some tremendous tackling. England are playing with passion and purpose. It's very refreshing.

Just a shame it wasn't on ITV........