• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Strikers

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wish I was as lardy as Sweeney.

He’s a big frame but I wouldn’t say he’s carrying extra timber.
but moomin mate, you aint a pro athlete whose job reies on being in peak physical condition.. it aint rocket science why the top footballers are top footballers, skill is obviousely part ,but the liverpool 70 mil signing said recently on his move.. liverpools training is harder physically than southamptons.. and why spurs can intensify,, when need be and others cant .. why giggs played for ?? longer than otheŕs.. its all about physical conditioning.. and sweeneys by pro athlete standands imo, is poor.. shame cos in other departments he got a lot to offer.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We need the other players to chip in with a few goals. Taylor, Harley, Boateng and Edwards for example. We've not been short of chances in the last two games, just an inability to put it in the back of the net.
How do you expect a midfield to score a goal if it's bypassed every time our centre halfs get the ball they launch it over them aimlessly...

Also none of our midfield probably Boateng apart have the legs to get beyond the forwards hence why they all do the same job more often than not

Pete Martin (CTID)

How do you expect a midfield to score a goal if it's bypassed every time our centre halfs get the ball they launch it over them aimlessly...

Also none of our midfield probably Boateng apart have the legs to get beyond the forwards hence why they all do the same job more often than not
Absolutely spot on Credy. My thoughts exactly!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
but moomin mate, you aint a pro athlete whose job reies on being in peak physical condition.. it aint rocket science why the top footballers are top footballers, skill is obviousely part ,but the liverpool 70 mil signing said recently on his move.. liverpools training is harder physically than southamptons.. and why spurs can intensify,, when need be and others cant .. why giggs played for ?? longer than otheŕs.. its all about physical conditioning.. and sweeneys by pro athlete standands imo, is poor.. shame cos in other departments he got a lot to offer.
You’re right, but id still be interested to know what his fat percentage is. Tbf, Lampard used to be called fat all the time and he played consistently at the top level for his whole career.

Well-known Exeweb poster
You’re right, but id still be interested to know what his fat percentage is. Tbf, Lampard used to be called fat all the time and he played consistently at the top level for his whole career.
bmi can be deceptive and can be 'not 'ignored ' but workable cos it fails to take different body shapes in to the equation however with sweeney it aint dificult just LOOK. First i've heard of lampard being called 'fat' , rooney,yes, and,arguably, his performances dropped accordingly.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fat+frank+lampard+song+?&view=detail&mid=F72A9CE40BBED517D326F72A9CE40BBED517D326&FORM=VIRE

My lad did one of those BMI things and was basically told he was 2 stone overweight for his height even though at the time he was in training for an upcoming fight so wouldn't take them seriously.

CREDYGRECIAN

bmi can be deceptive and can be 'not 'ignored ' but workable cos it fails to take different body shapes in to the equation however with sweeney it aint dificult just LOOK. First i've heard of lampard being called 'fat' , rooney,yes, and,arguably, his performances dropped accordingly.
He was caused Fat frank most of his career (nonsense)

Pierce is alright , he may like a beer & a bacon sandwich but he's still a reliable player at this level and also our 2nd top scorer so no arguments here

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was caused Fat frank most of his career (nonsense)

Pierce is alright , he may like a beer & a bacon sandwich but he's still a reliable player at this level and also our 2nd top scorer so no arguments here
that's because IMO you really don't like FOOTBALL as it was meant/designed to be played, what the f.do i mean?, go bac over your last 10ish posts numb nuts, and for once in your dumb arsed shallow life as a supposed FOOTBALL fan think it through.

IndoMike

that's because imo you really don't like football as it was meant/designed to be played, what the f.do i mean?, go bac over your last 10ish posts numb nuts, and for once in your dumb arsed shallow life as a supposed football fan think it through.
do you have to keep using capital letters in all your posts ??!!

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

that's because IMO you really don't like FOOTBALL as it was meant/designed to be played, what the f.do i mean?, go bac over your last 10ish posts numb nuts, and for once in your dumb arsed shallow life as a supposed FOOTBALL fan think it through.
The makes absolutely no sense what so ever & why you've decided to get personal over a post where I've defended a player also quite confusing.

Try harder because that post has zero relevance