• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
When did you move to Cranbrook Harris?
Two years ago this coming July.

grecIAN Harris

Glad your enjoying it - best thing we ever did
That depends where you moved from in the first place.

Antony Moxey

Two years ago this coming July.
Couldn't have been much there when you did then, the place'll be quite a size when it's finished.

grecIAN Harris

Couldn't have been much there when you did then, the place'll be quite a size when it's finished.
We're in one of the first houses on the second phase across the country park (if you've ever been here to know where that is). It's half done now, five years into a ten year project.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Obviously not Winkleigh ;)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yacht Inn , London Inn, Farmers Arms, Dolphin, Lugger Hotel , Dock Inn

All In Penzance

Brinty IFA

He moved from next door to me, shortly before the 19 year old stepson ramped up his Guitar/Bass playing, so I think HH is spot on here! :)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
He moved from next door to me, shortly before the 19 year old stepson ramped up his Guitar/Bass playing, so I think HH is spot on here! :)[/QUOTE

Ha Ha is was not mean't as a slight on former neighbours ;) as it was the downsizing that was the best thing we ever did - although if the music has been ramped up sounds like we got out just in time :)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am now back in Swindon but yesterday saw me climbing Haytor rocks followed a cool refreshing pint of Dartmoor Legend ale in the 'The Old Inn,' Widecombe in the Moor.

Colesman Ballz

Am now back in Swindon but yesterday saw me climbing Haytor rocks followed a cool refreshing pint of Dartmoor Legend ale in the 'The Old Inn,' Widecombe in the Moor.
The Rugglestone, a couple of hundred yards down the lane opposite, is a good, but rather less known alternative. Last time I went it still retained it's "serving hatch" although a proper bar had been also been added elsewhere.