• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

wembley sunday 28th

Exehausted

Blimey you've got a good memory. Rounded off the day nicely after getting beat by morecambe
I have for certain things. But if the wife sends me to our local shop for six items and I don't write them down, I will come back with five, and at least one of them will be wrong. But where has 10 years gone?

hienzeECFC

Uxbridge. Just off the M4 and the metropolitan line goes straight to wembley

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have for certain things. But if the wife sends me to our local shop for six items and I don't write them down, I will come back with five, and at least one of them will be wrong. But where has 10 years gone?
Bet you remember the beer.

Avening Posse

I have parked at Stanmore tube station in the past. It has a sizable car park and is only about 20 mins on the tube to wembley and it's quite easy to access the M25 from there. You also don't queue much getting out of wembley as goes the other way from central london. Not used it for a while mind, so best to check first

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks to be an additional train from St Davids to Paddington at 09.19, calling at Tiverton Parkway as well.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
In previous years I have parked at Denham and got the Chiltern Line in which has worked well. This time as I am staying in Osterley (watching the Chiefs the day before) I thought I might drive up towards Wembley. It is a risk but it is a Sunday and the public transport journey from Osterley to Wembley is stupid. Anyone got any parking tips please?
Yeah, it's a bit of a trek from around here. You could look to drive up via Greenford I guess, I'm not sure what the parking is like around Sudbury Hill station but that would be a pretty quick option and, I think, on the direct line into Wembley (1-2 stops).

MikeGrecian

The last time we hired a mini bus,drove to Uxbridge and jumped on a train that went direct to Wembley,we parked in a multi storey and only just got back as they were locking it up for the night.

Mr Jinx

I see that Wembley have allocated one car park for City, two for Blackpool!

They do know, don't they?

IndoMike

I see that Wembley have allocated one car park for City, two for Blackpool!

They do know, don't they?
They probably think we're gonna park our tractors in a field.

cityregular

Uxbridge. Just off the M4 and the metropolitan line goes straight to wembley
Thanks to all for suggestions this sounds the most likely thank you all.