• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Yeovil

cityregular

I have just read all the hype & rubbish written in Thurs E & E re last saturdays match

City for 85 mins were crap & Yeovil were even worse. Easily the worst team up the park this season.

If it wasn't for the purple patch in injury time this would be seen as the match that ended the playoff hopes

Once again Tisdale gets let off the hook It was terrible!!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why start a new thread on the match? Already done, innit?

flakey pasty

Easily the worst team up the park this season.

Once again Tisdale gets let off the hook
There's always someone who thinks the last visitors were "the worst team up the park this season". You hear that statement every other week!
I have decided let to let the manager off the hook as we are in one of the play off positions. I wonder if supporters of the 17 teams below us in the league have let their managers off the hook?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought the game was o.k. We should have won easily, the wrong team started, we dropped two points, but it was a game that will live in the mind for a long time and enter ecountless xeweb threads in the future.

The rise from dejection to ecstacy in such a short period was phenominal, I still dream of the goal that we didn't score to spectacularly win the game in the last minute!

contrabombarde

I thought the game was o.k. We should have won easily, the wrong team started, we dropped two points, but it was a game that will live in the mind for a long time and enter ecountless xeweb threads in the future.

The rise from dejection to ecstacy in such a short period was phenominal, I still dream of the goal that we didn't score to spectacularly win the game in the last minute!
You didn't have to wait long for your dream to come true did you STURTZ?