• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
3 points please.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
What's your latest record on starting Matchday threads Josh? (worry)

EDIT: Just seen you started the Morecambe one, so I'll let you off ;)

Last edited:

Rog H K

I'm going today so there will be goals! My away record this season P2 W2 F7 A3. So thats an average of 5 goals a game, good at maths I am;). Heard we've got a few going up today. 800-1000 would be my estimate. Should be a bit of volume coming over the Radio Devon commentary from the travelling Grecians. Safe trip to the hoards, away kit today folks. let's bring home the bacon. Hmmm! Bacon sandwich now will go down spiffingly huzzar! UTC.

Avening Posse

Also going, getting ready now for my marathon 18 mile journey :) UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will we witness another famous away win? Setting off soon, hope the 2 weeks off has done the team good.

Jason's preview - http://www.exeweb.com/2016/12/08/next-up-exeter-city-vs-cheltenham-town/

TOP_CITY_FAN

Haven't Swann us win this season, so hoping today is the change! UTC

StroudGrecian

A game we really should win handsomely. Needless to say I doubt it will pan out like that. Heading off around noon.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going today so there will be goals! My away record this season P2 W2 F7 A3. So thats an average of 5 goals a game, good at maths I am;). Heard we've got a few going up today. 800-1000 would be my estimate. Should be a bit of volume coming over the Radio Devon commentary from the travelling Grecians. Safe trip to the hoards, away kit today folks. let's bring home the bacon. Hmmm! Bacon sandwich now will go down spiffingly huzzar! UTC.
Good luck to the travelling Grecian. Wonder how many of them have seen us win this season?

Nailed on three points, the away record IS fantastic., but...

LOG

Good luck to the travelling Grecian. Wonder how many of them have seen us win this season?

Nailed on three points, the away record IS fantastic., but...
I've only been to two away games so far this season but we lost both and scored a total of 0 goals.

Alistair20000

I've only been to two away games so far this season but we lost both and scored a total of 0 goals.
Maybe you should stay away Lionel. Some may blame you if we fail to win this one and it could be ugly.