• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: Tisdale must go

A rumour is wasted air, wasted type. Give us fact not hot air
This is Exeweb. Wait in vain,

Redarrow

Paul tisdale did not offer to resign 'fact'.

iscalad

Proof?....

Colesman Ballz

OK I'll bite despite never giving any credence to that rumour myself. Just exactly HOW do you know that for a "fact" ?

PeteUSA

OK I'll bite despite never giving any credence to that rumour myself. Just exactly HOW do you know that for a "fact" ?
He's letting his "I'm nothing to do with City" guard down a bit. Insiders often get tempted to let out a little bit of info, even if they shouldnt; its tempting. If he says that Tisdale didnt offer to resign 'FACT", you can bet your life our man on the inside is telling the truth. As an aside, this casual Redarrow fan has been doing battle all evening in defending the club. I dont know why you people are still bothering with him.

iscalad

He's letting his "I'm nothing to do with City" guard down a bit. Insiders often get tempted to let out a little bit of info, even if they shouldnt; its tempting. If he says that Tisdale didnt offer to resign 'FACT", you can bet your life our man on the inside is telling the truth. As an aside, this casual Redarrow fan has been doing battle all evening in defending the club. I dont know why you people are still bothering with him.
Well you do down the club with most posts. You can always put him on ignore if he's too happy clappy for you.

Redarrow

Fact being he is still manager of exeter city football club,if he resigned then he would be gone, the board would not talk a manager around who did not want to be there as that is toxic for any type of business, would the board wait to sack him and pay a large settlememt,or let tisdale walk and not have to pay anything. Think about it guys, he did not offer his resignation.

PeteUSA

Well you do down the club with most posts. You can always put him on ignore if he's too happy clappy for you.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didnt realise he was a mate of yours.

Redarrow

Are you ok peteusa? You seem quite het up about me posting, in another thread you were also trying to get people to ignore me, doesnt really make any sense to me!! Anyhow if i was an 'insider' then why wouldnt you have a normal adult conversation to try and maybe understand where i am coming from rather than ignore my posts, you may learn a thing or two pal ��

Colesman Ballz

Got it in one Pete. A friend of mine texted a few minutes ago saying it reminded him of when Pinky and Perky did something similar way before I joined this merry little band.