• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A game too far folks...............

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've had a cheeky £1 on a 5-1 loss at 100/1;)
I was thinking that 4-1 to Hull was more likely,but so do the bookies. Only 33-1!

I'll be keeping tabs on your bet. You may have a decision to make about cashing out...

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lots of bluster on this thread based on a quote that was never going to be giving that much about team selection away. People surely knew that, but any excuse to beat Tisdale up and they take it. Only Watkins (and possibly Simpson) among obvious starters has been rested, and will surely be used off the bench.

grecian55

Lots of bluster on this thread based on a quote that was never going to be giving that much about team selection away. People surely knew that, but any excuse to beat Tisdale up and they take it. Only Watkins (and possibly Simpson) among obvious starters has been rested, and will surely be used off the bench.
Antman ,all the supporters want is a Exeter City team that goes into the game 100 % committed and with a chance of winning not virtually admitting defeat before a ball is kicked which,i my opinion ,is what Tisdale has done ? .

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Antman ,all the supporters want is a Exeter City team that goes into the game 100 % committed and with a chance of winning not virtually admitting defeat before a ball is kicked which,i my opinion ,is what Tisdale has done ? .
I think he's sent a team out that will give Hull a decent game.

malcolms

Since when has Pym been number 1 between the sticks?

PeteUSA

I hate that! Commenting on goals they dont see!

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
Since when has Pym been number 1 between the sticks?
Since the 2013/14 season

Hoo hoo has haa haa

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
........exactly.

PeteUSA

Hopefully this ridiculous revamped cup competition will be scrapped at the end of this season.

malcolms

Hopefully this ridiculous revamped cup competition will be scrapped at the end of this season.
It's not this ridiculous cup competition, it's the other ridiculous cup competition that's "revamped" :)