• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Onwards and upwards a conversation with Paul Tisdale.

dontpassback

I dont know what was said because i wasnt there,but tbh some of the wordsfrom our esteemed manager in the past have left me scratching my head !

denzil

.............and if these comments from the Manager are correct the whole Board/Trust are CULPABLE !!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Even I , bored to tears with Tizzy and annoyed at his blase attitude towards poor performances and towards the fans, cannot believe Tisdale would be so stupid to say things like that in public. I think we need some proof. But IF he did say it he really should go and do one now.

InTheBigBank

Resigned
Is that what he said?
I wasn't there.

I'm referring to Ian Mancey's post on this thread.

Ian Mancey

Are you sure he didn't say "we train for 90 mins a session", which would be about right ?
During the winter the cat and fiddle was unusable for 3 - 4 months.
During that period the club had to hire either Isca school or the University for 90 minutes a week.

nick_exmouth

Not going out to win? Seriously, what is the bloke on.
I have been told that he stated this was 3rd on his list of priorities.

I am by no means his biggest fan but feel for the guy that he was stuck up there without anyone from the Club or Trust. They are the ones who should be worrying about the finances, stadium issues and day to day management. The Manager should just be concentrating on what happens on the pitch, the training ground and managing the players. Could you imagine Klopp or Van Gall getting involved in fixing the heating system at the C & F or managing pest control?

The Club need to give him the time and support to focus on the playing side and manage off the pitch issues professionally. The Trust must ensure that the Club are held to account and follow through on their responsibilities.

IndoMike

I have been told that he stated this was 3rd on his list of priorities.

I am by no means his biggest fan but feel for the guy that he was stuck up there without anyone from the Club or Trust. They are the ones who should be worrying about the finances, stadium issues and day to day management. The Manager should just be concentrating on what happens on the pitch, the training ground and managing the players. Could you imagine Klopp or Van Gall getting involved in fixing the heating system at the C & F or managing pest control?

The Club need to give him the time and support to focus on the playing side and manage off the pitch issues professionally. The Trust must ensure that the Club are held to account and follow through on their responsibilities.
Where does this come from- the stuff about Tis sorting out pest control and maintenance? Is that true?

IndoMike

During the winter the cat and fiddle was unusable for 3 - 4 months.
During that period the club had to hire either Isca school or the University for 90 minutes a week.
So you are sayung that for 3-4 months we trained only 90 minutes a week. U sure Tizzy said that, Ian?

nick_exmouth

Where does this come from- the stuff about Tis sorting out pest control and maintenance? Is that true?
Just what I was told from somewhere who was there last night.

He had issues about rat infestations and the heating wasn't working properly, which was affecting team preparations.

I am not imagining that he picked up a hammer or went to Homebase and got some rat traps but he shouldn't have to be worrying about it at all! A quick call to the Club and a contractor should be arranged or god forbid check on the fan database and see if there is a heating engineer or pest controller that could give us a break on the invoice.

Give the man the infrastructure, let him get on with it and judge him on the results!

Pete Martin (CTID)

........Could you imagine Klopp or Van Gall getting involved in fixing the heating system at the C & F or managing pest control?
But we are no ordinary football club.......