• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Investment/takeover

Red Box

We use parentheses to enclose information that can be left out. Just a tip like...

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
We use parentheses to enclose information that can be left out. Just a tip like...
Strangely enough, I am acquainted with the Jordanian family that has just taken control at Rovers (I was in Amman last week)... I just sent a message to a friend there and said if any other Jordanians fancy a 2nd Division club investment, I know where to send them.... ;)

PeteUSA

.. I just sent a message to a friend there and said if any other Jordanians fancy a 2nd Division club investment, I know where to send them.... ;)
I saw them once at the old Plaza. They kept touring long after Elvis died.

malcolms

I saw them once at the old Plaza. They kept touring long after Elvis died.
Pete, the demographic on here is unlikely to get your antiquated reference.... they are more likely to think that the Jordanaires are a fan club for a famous Chicago Bulls basketball star.....

PeteUSA

Pete, the demographic on here is unlikely to get your antiquated reference.... they are more likely to think that the Jordanaires are a fan club for a famous Chicago Bulls basketball star.....
You're probably right Malc, it'll have gone over their heads!

STURTZ

Strangely enough, I am acquainted with the Jordanian family that has just taken control at Rovers (I was in Amman last week)... I just sent a message to a friend there and said if any other Jordanians fancy a 2nd Division club investment, I know where to send them.... ;)
(rofl) Sorry,childish I know but "I was in Amman last week" has always been a bit of a joke in our house!

Last edited:

PeteUSA

(rofl) Sorry,childish I know but "I was in Amman last week" has always been a bit of a joke in our house!
How vulgar. Rae!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Anything to improve things IMO must be considered - I don't care about how welcoming we are as a club , I don't really care how much we do in the community , I'm not bothered if we have this perception of being a family club & im not bothered if we're popular

I want to see us win

Antony Moxey

No you don't, cos you still f*** ing moan about that when we do.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
No you don't, cos you still f*** ing moan about that when we do.
Somebody have too many glasses of rose from the cellar last night ?