• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I've heard some nonsense in my time, but this takes the biscuit...

greatwhite

FFS...Someone buy me a Kalashnikov on the Marseilles black market and I'll give you summit to hear at half time...

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Presumably those who like this stupid idea. will also stop using the bars post match to avoid the TV screens as well, costing the Club money. Read 'em out loud and clear Mark, is what I say ! (beer)

Colesman Ballz

FFS...Someone buy me a Kalashnikov on the Marseilles black market and I'll give you summit to hear at half time...
Sick fooking joke you buffoon !

uncle buck

Absolute nonsense so people want to go to a game and not know any other scores?why not just lock yourself in the attic until the football league show comes on.Ban mobiles and any media from the ground so nobody knows anything until they get home just imagine if city needed a point to get in the playoffs if another team lost and we all just leave the ground after we have gained a point but wouldn't know how the other team faired until we left or got home are people really that stupid?I remember as a young lad as many of the older posters can probably remember leaving the ground and an old guy on the corner of old tivvy road shouting out "half time scores" and selling a four page paper of football scores what great days those were

Swanaldo

Premier League scores being read out at a League 2 ground? Hardly relevant. If the "two team Tonys" want to known how their beloved Chelsea or Man Utd got on they can look at their phones.

greatwhite

Sick fooking joke you buffoon !
Why?...Would only shoot it upwards and hope one comes back down and hits Woodmans foot so he's out for the rest of the season...

older-codger

Only thing I heard from the tannoy yesterday was the norwich-Liverpool result. Incidentally, the main stand is no longer the WTS stand is it?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only thing I heard from the tannoy yesterday was the norwich-Liverpool result. Incidentally, the main stand is no longer the WTS stand is it?
Ditto. Heard absolutely nothing on top of the bank. Had to use my phone to see who was playing. Maybe I won the 50-50... Have no idea. It was always bad, but it used to be intermittently bad. The last 2 games, haven't heard more than 10 words.

Grecian2K

Didn't Taggy say that some of the Cup money was going to be invested in a new "state of the art" sound system for SJP?

Colesman Ballz

Didn't Taggy say that some of the Cup money was going to be invested in a new "state of the art" sound system for SJP?

Tis would want a serious word with Clive, if he let the grass grow that long !