• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool away ticket arrangements

3 tickets for block 124 purchased. Up the City.

Robert S

Just tried to buy two Over 65-tickets, but full price Adult tickets only on offer, Is this option going to be available later ?

OmanGrecian

Just tried to buy two Over 65-tickets, but full price Adult tickets only on offer, Is this option going to be available later ?
Click to buy adult tickets, then submit to buy. In the final screen it gives you the option to pick the discount for Over-65s.

ECFC Music

Click to buy adult tickets, then submit to buy. In the final screen it gives you the option to pick the discount for Over-65s.
As he said - i've just bought 2.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Block 125 here we come.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
So when are the in person sales likely to be (yes, I know it's when we get the tickets from Liverpool, but when's that going to be)?

Robert S

Thanks very much for the info, bought the tickets no prob.
Had to buy Grecian Travel tickets separate and incur two lots of postage, but hey ! who cares we are off to the match.

Benguin

Bought 2 just now.

Just hope i am not at the front low down. I like being up high!

Terryhall

Already feeling the jealousy but no way I could get back for this. Almost hope it isn't chosen for TV as that would be bound to reduce the actual attendance.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bought 2 just now.

Just hope i am not at the front low down. I like being up high!
I'd stand on the bleddy goalposts if it meant I was able to watch City play at Anfield!