• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion - Liverpool Display

MagzECFC

HarryECFC

UPDATED THE MAIN POST

Please buy up streamers and balloons to add to the display!

Andy Holloway

Harry and mates,

On behalf of the guys and gals who clear up the Big Bank after games, can i say a big THANK-YOU for your assistance in clearing up around your area after the game yesterday. It was willingly done with good humour and friendship, despite the result, and made what is a pretty onerous task, that bit easier. Thank-you all.

Andy

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harry and mates,

On behalf of the guys and gals who clear up the Big Bank after games, can i say a big THANK-YOU for your assistance in clearing up around your area after the game yesterday. It was willingly done with good humour and friendship, despite the result, and made what is a pretty onerous task, that bit easier. Thank-you all.

Andy
Good stuff Andy and well done Harry and the gang

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Fair play for the clearing up, must admit after watching the second half it wouldn't have been the first thing I wanted to do as I walked out.

HarryECFC

Another hard days work put into painting the display today from the lads - unfortunately due to work I wasn't able to be with them today, but it's looking amazing!!!

We are running very very low on funds at the moment, so if you've got anything spare, it would be much appreciated!

RyanPugh

Can't wait to see it. Should be getting my ticket at 6pm today!!

RyanPugh

Yep, got my ticket! Chuffed, now I can't wait!

Silver fox

Yep, got my ticket! Chuffed, now I can't wait!
Good lad pleased for you, hope the other lads involved get there's. UTC

dontpassback

If the team played as we'll as the noise and support generated by these lads then we would be top of the table,so keep it up.