• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to Reading

Fareham Grecian

Can't believe no-one has started this!

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't believe no-one has started this!
Won't be long....the press releases are on their way.....

I bet Steve Clarke is pleased he turned down the job at Fulham......how do go from being a hot property to a cold potato in one easy lesson :S

elginCity

Since Zingaravich the previous owner has done a runner and left the Royals, maybe our old boy Brian McDermott could be tempted back ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Reading wanted him this would be one of the more realistic opportunities for him. A good step up, but not being thrown into the Premier league, a good sized club and relatively local to him. This one may have legs........

I don't want him to leave but at the same time wouldn't be particularly bothered if he did.

Terryhall

Eamo to (stay at) Reading. He did alright as caretaker last time as I recall.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eamo to (stay at) Reading. He did alright as caretaker last time as I recall.
Eamo's recovering from cancer.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Won't be long....the press releases are on their way.....

I bet Steve Clarke is pleased he turned down the job at Fulham......how do go from being a hot property to a cold potato in one easy lesson :S
Apparently it was interviewing for Fulham that basically shoved the nails into his coffin.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently it was interviewing for Fulham that basically shoved the nails into his coffin.
Yeah and, i believe he actually said he was going there, at that point imo he should have gone.On the face of it , Not the brightest decision

Last edited:

malcolms

Yeah and, i believe he actually said he was going there, at that point imo he should have gone.On the face of it , Not the brightest decision
I wouldn't rule out him being the manager of Fulham by Christmas, stranger things have happened

PeteUSA

If Reading wanted him this would be one of the more realistic opportunities for him. A good step up, but not being thrown into the Premier league, a good sized club and relatively local to him. This one may have legs........

I don't want him to leave but at the same time wouldn't be particularly bothered if he did.
Why do you feel the need to top your comments off with a last line like that? "I dont want him to leave etc...." You wont get shouted at for implying that Tisdale should go! In truth, I dont think there's one poster on here that wouldnt like to see him gone, together with his apparent non existant expertise in all magerial departments. We need a change.