• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What tipple are you drinking tonight thread

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have just opened a bottle of Louis De Camponac Chardonnay in preparation for football league show later (to celebrate the Bury goals :))

Alistair20000

Cotes du Rhone Villages
A lot more info would be helpful here please AP. ;)

Last edited:

Avening Posse

A lot more info would be helpful here please AP. ;)
Will try my best Alistair, but don't know much about wine I'm afraid, it's Red, it's Waitrose branded, summer berry flavours, a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre grapes, and is "good with casseroles or pasta" apparently :), cost about £8

Alistair20000

Will try my best Alistair, but don't know much about wine I'm afraid, it's Red, it's Waitrose branded, summer berry flavours, a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre grapes, and is "good with casseroles or pasta" apparently :), cost about £8
Probably explains why the Wine Thread that I started a few years ago was not a success.

A bit expensive for a CDR but Waitrose wines are pretty good. I try to get mine in France as there is more VFM.

Avening Posse

Probably explains why the Wine Thread that I started a few years ago was not a success.

A bit expensive for a CDR but Waitrose wines are pretty good. I try to get mine in France as there is more VFM.
We went on our hols there 5 years on the trot back along, and I would make a point of picking up a case to bring back from whatever region we were holidaying in :), best stuff I brought back was from Poitiers

Avening Posse

Got myself some Leffe Blonde not tried this before should help numb the pain this afternoon(beer)
Is that the headbanger industrial strength Belgian lager RP ?, and did it numb the pain ? :)

iscalad

A bottle of Fursty Ferret. (y)

Avening Posse

A bottle of Fursty Ferret. (y)
What is Fursty Ferret Isca ?

Silver fox

What is Fursty Ferret Isca ?
Real ale...

Antony Moxey

Couple of cheeky Carlings at The Globe in Lympstone last night. Went down a treat.