• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Behold, a new tv channel has appeared on the telly and it's feckin' dire. Made in Bristol, it calls itself, a so-called local interest channel which is full of ****e, old programmes that have, at best, a very vague connection to Bristol but, in most cases, none at all. At the moment, there's something about someone who has invented some magic sunglasses, then there's a programme about restaurants in Cardiff (well, it's only about an hour away and a city in its own right). The best bit, and i had to watch it to be able to provide a this thorough critique, is the trendy wonkers with hairstyles that pop up between programmes to interrupt people trying to go about their business or have their lunch with inane questions like what is your favourite branch of Tesco.

StroudGrecian

Guess you didn't get the job then Huh?

LOG

I very rarely complain to companies about poor service, products, or whatever and instead moan like **** about it on here.

However, having recently been on the receiving end of some frankly appalling service from a certain establishment i felt i couldn't hold back any longer so fired off an email. I had a response today from "Robert" at one of those no reply email addresses (so no right of appeal, it seems) and it's as cut and paste as it gets:

"Blah, blah, blah...We do sincerely apologise for the unsatisfactory service that you experienced at our location and thank you for taking the time to alert us of your concerns. We take feedback of this nature very seriously and will be addressing this with the location that you visited. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with both fantastic service in the future."

Feckin' dire.

Avening Posse

I very rarely complain to companies about poor service, products, or whatever and instead moan like **** about it on here.

However, having recently been on the receiving end of some frankly appalling service from a certain establishment i felt i couldn't hold back any longer so fired off an email. I had a response today from "Robert" at one of those no reply email addresses (so no right of appeal, it seems) and it's as cut and paste as it gets:

"Blah, blah, blah...We do sincerely apologise for the unsatisfactory service that you experienced at our location and thank you for taking the time to alert us of your concerns. We take feedback of this nature very seriously and will be addressing this with the location that you visited. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with both fantastic service in the future."

Feckin' dire.
Well, if you must visit Home Park LOG............!!! :)

GrecianWonder

Mrs Browns Boys. I have no clue why anyone thinks it's funny.

Antony Moxey

Mrs Browns Boys. I have no clue why anyone thinks it's funny.
Saw an episode over Christmas, seemed more screechy than funny. Natch SWMBO thought it hilarious, as she did with Miranda the other night, which is even worse than the dreadful Mrs Brown's Boys. What is it with female comedians that they are completely unfunny? Perhaps that their routines are entirely based around cake, not getting a boyfriend and being fat might have something to do with it, but what is funny is that it seems only women find women comedians funny. I find them, to a man ;), completely feckin' dire.

iscalad

Saw an episode over Christmas, seemed more screechy than funny. Natch SWMBO thought it hilarious, as she did with Miranda the other night, which is even worse than the dreadful Mrs Brown's Boys. What is it with female comedians that they are completely unfunny? Perhaps that their routines are entirely based around cake, not getting a boyfriend and being fat might have something to do with it, but what is funny is that it seems only women find women comedians funny. I find them, to a man ;), completely feckin' dire.
The whisper is Mrs Brown is played by a man in woman's clothing, therefore is not a female comedian. I don't find the show funny either!

Mid Devon Clown

Only women find women comedians funny.
Katherine Ryan is alright, otherwise I make you right.

Alistair20000

The England ODI cricket "team."

Feckin' dire.

geoffwp

February. FFS hurry up and feck off and let March have a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.