• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Worst start possible to the weekend

Ashford Grecian

That couldn't have gone any worse, first football league team out of the 2014-15 FA Cup after battering and not being able to score against a team that were dead on their feet and Grimes looked absolutely superb is surely in the shop window for a January exit....:(

denzil

Without Grimes we'll be up **** creek without a paddle. Noble, at the moment will not be an adequate replacement and Harley seems to have dropped off the horizon. Perhaps we can have Grimsey loaned back until the end of the season.

tagz

You did look better than what you did v Argyle earlier this season.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
You did look better than what you did v Argyle earlier this season.
How were your lot today Tagz, easy win or was it all a bit nervy ?

tagz

How were your lot today Tagz, easy win or was it all a bit nervy ?
AP I haven't been feeling great recently (a lot of bugs going round where I work) and I am going Manchester at the end of the month so I didn't go yesterday.

Anyway an unbasis review and match stats;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29907262

5,153 attendance

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Without Grimes we'll be up **** creek without a paddle. Noble, at the moment will not be an adequate replacement and Harley seems to have dropped off the horizon. Perhaps we can have Grimsey loaned back until the end of the season.
I wouldn't be quite so dismissive of this. If you can find it (it's on here somewhere), have a look at the report from the East Devon Grecians meeting with Tis.