• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bottom!

denzil

Everthing thats wrong with this Club- is that MAJOR SHAREHOLDER, CANT SACK THE MANAGER
That's the fundamental problem - HE IS bigger than the Club, he is deluded into thinking he has the ability/cleverness to turn it round (well that hasn't worked in 2 + seasons), he talks down to people (they're wrong and he's always right) and he bears grudges against players (e.g.Keohane and Gow last season) to the detriment of the club/team/spectators.

Ivor Doble, for all his faults, as Majority Shareholder would not have stood for this - 'we' mustn't either - something has to be done and quickly. An eighth of the season has gone already and we have 2 points and 3 goals to show for it - FOR GOD'S SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has Alan Gow got a Club yet ? I'd rather some of the 31 Club money have gone on his wages.

Last edited:

dave williams

There we go again!

Any better ideas then We have to force response somehow.
How about we turn out in numbers, cheer the lads to a terrific win and celebrate after. I suspect some on here would find most of that alien though

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
How about we turn out in numbers, cheer the lads to a terrific win and celebrate after. I suspect some on here would find most of that alien though
The fans have been very patient (well those that still turn up). Most managers would have gone after our relegation, and certainly after the following season.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
We've been bottom many a time in our history CD
Indeed, sadly I know Pete. But this post is by CR not me, CD.

Keep up old chap.
:D

motorservices

That has been happening for 3 yrs and still the same ****e is served up

Newtonpop

I'm guessing it would be a short term policy.

The powers up the park a
re sat on their collective arses so something needs to be done to encourage some sort of movement.
Cennapods?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nah, a good old fashioned enima generally does the trick.

wemissmoxey

How about you take a reality check.

Exeter City will always be my team and have a big place in my heart however I have lost faith in the club, why continue to back something if you have lost faith in it ??

As my posts on here clearly indicate I actually lost faith in ECFC a few years ago however I continued to support the club, in many ways I wish I hadn't.

Last edited:

denzil

Tongue firmly in cheek - why not have FREE admission at home matches until we actually win a one of the games and then charge for the next one !!

StroudGrecian

Very depressing that the same weekend we hit rock bottom of the football league, the Chiefs are top of the Aviva Premiership.