• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

CCTV car fines are history!

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Parking and other motoring fines (except speeding I guess) via CCTV and through the post are now a thing of the past.

Thank you to the Tories and a victory for common sense.

I've been a victim of these at least 5 times & £250 worth!

Well done. You can now park wherever the hell you like. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done. You can now park wherever the hell you like. Give yourself a big pat on the back.
Mixed feelings about this. While it's okay around schools, some authorities ain't against using underhand trickery to cream the motorist.

I believe there was a pic in yesterdays online Daily Mail showing such a camera car straddling double yellow lines while waiting for victims - perhaps it was a decoy?

elvis the pig

Park legally and you won't get fined. I have no sympathy for those who get caught by whatever means.

iscalad

Park legally and you won't get fined. I have no sympathy for those who get caught by whatever means.
Quite right. Bloody Tories allowing a parking free for all.

iscalad

Parking and other motoring fines (except speeding I guess) via CCTV and through the post are now a thing of the past.

Thank you to the Tories and a victory for common sense.

I've been a victim of these at least 5 times & £250 worth!
Try and park legally in future.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Try and park legally in future.
Been to the Freshwater area of the Isle of White? I went back there a few years ago and the only place to park are in fee paying car parks. There are double yellow lines everywhere, they even have these lines butting up against five bar field gates to stop you parking there.

I won't be going back.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Park legally, plenty of these around, no problem, be a lazy c**t and park as near as possible to where you want to waddle to illegally tough bollox, no symphony to those caught, you deserved it! Let's hope this means more traffic wardnes employed then, that will boost the economy!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Mixed feelings about this. While it's okay around schools, some authorities ain't against using underhand trickery to cream the motorist.

I believe there was a pic in yesterdays online Daily Mail showing such a camera car straddling double yellow lines while waiting for victims - perhaps it was a decoy?
I had to laugh the other week at a traffic warden sat in his car doing paperwork while parked illegally on double yellows...!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Park legally, plenty of these around, no problem, be a lazy c**t .../QUOTE]

Tut tut. Such language :(

You deserve to lose the captaincy of the, "What song are you listening to right now," thread.

;)